Company registration number: FN 329972d
UID: ATU 65079906
Court of registration: Landesgericht Feldkirch
Field of operation: Hotel industry
Link to the general terms and conditions: AGB´s
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the case of disputes or problems regarding competition law, we would request you to avoid unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming legal action, and contact us directly. We will do our utmost to come to a satisfactory out-of-court settlement.
Draft, design and programming
This website has been professionally produced by webtourismus.at, the agency in the Vorarlberg region. From the initial creative web design and technical implementation, right through to the relevant marketing process, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
INFORMATION ON ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION AS PER ART. 14 ABS. 1 ODR-VO AND § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andreas Schubert - Schubertiade GmbH
- Andy Sillaber
- Arche Noah Museum
- Archiv Albrecht Imanuel Schnabel, Vorarlberger Architekturinstitut und Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Barbara Buehler - Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein
- Benjamin Schlachter
- Bödele Schwarzenberg Tourismus
- Bregenz Tourismus Stadtmarketing
- Bregenz Tourismus Stadtmarketing, Roman Horner
- Bregenzer Festspiele, Anja Köhler
- Bregenzer Festspiele, Dietmar Mathis
- Bregenzer Festspiele, Lisa Mathis
- Bregenzer Festspiele, Ralph Larmann
- Bregenzerfestspiele.com - Bregenzerfestspiele
- Christiane Setz
- Christiane Setz - Bregenz Tourismus
- Christiane Setz - VisitBregenz
- Christophe Ketels
- Dietmar Mathis
- Doppelmayr Zoo
- Dornbirn Tourismus Stadtmarketing
- Florian Strigel - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Flughafen Altenrhein
- Harald Eisenberger - vmobil
- Hefel Textil
- Helene Binet
- Joachim Schmid
- Johann Peer - Wolfurt Gemeinde
- Karl Forster
- Land Vorarlberg
- Ludwig Berchtold, Käsestrasse Bregenzerwald
- Marina Schedler
- Marktgemeinde Wolfurt
- Markus Tretter
- Martin Mischkulnig
- Oberhauser Photography
- Othmar Heidegger - Pfänderbahn
- Peter Mathis
- Peter Mathis - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Petra Rainer
- Petra Rainer, Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Ralph Larmann
- Reinhard Fasching, Studio Fasching
- Rolls Royce Museum
- Sebastian Stiphout - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Stadtwerke Bregenz
- Textildruckmuseum Mittelweiherburg
- Textilmuseum Mittelweiherburg
- Udo Mittelberger
- ©anja koehler | andereart.de